These general conditions of sale apply to all sales concluded between Licone (hereinafter "the seller") and any person making a purchase for personal use (hereinafter "the buyer") on the site Internet mylicone.com (hereinafter "the Site"). Seller and Buyer are collectively referred to as "the Parties".
The mylicone.com website is a service of:
- The company Licon SAS
- located 19 avenue d'Italie 75013 Paris
- Site URL: www.mylicone.com
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The buyer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing his order. The validation of the order therefore implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Principles
These general conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parties. In this sense, the buyer is deemed to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable to sales in stores or through other distribution and marketing channels.
They are accessible on the mylicone.com website and will prevail, where applicable, over any other version or any other contradictory document.
The seller and the buyer agree that these general conditions exclusively govern their relationship. The seller reserves the right to modify its general conditions from time to time. They will be applicable as soon as they are put online.
If a condition of sale were to be lacking, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the distance selling sector whose companies have their headquarters in France.
Article 2 - Content
The purpose of these general conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the online sale of goods offered by the seller to the buyer, from the mylicone.com website.
Article 3 - Pre-contractual information
The buyer acknowledges having had communication, prior to placing his order and concluding the contract, in a readable and understandable manner, of these general conditions of sale.
The following information is transmitted to the buyer, in a clear and understandable manner:
- the essential characteristics of the property;
- the price of the good and/or the method of calculating the price;
- if applicable, all additional costs of transport, delivery or postage and all other possible costs payable;
- in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or the deadline on which the seller undertakes to deliver the goods, whatever their price;
- information relating to the identity of the seller, his postal and electronic contact details, and his activities, those relating to legal guarantees, the functionalities of the digital content and, where applicable, its interoperability, the existence and procedures for implementing guarantees and other contractual conditions.
Article 4 - The order
The buyer has the possibility to place his order online, from the online catalog and by means of the form which appears there, for any product, within the limit of available stocks.
The buyer will be informed of any unavailability of the product or the goods ordered.
For the order to be validated, the buyer must accept, by clicking where indicated, these general conditions. He will also have to choose the address and the delivery method, and finally validate the payment method.
The sale will be considered final:
- after the sending to the buyer of the confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the seller by e-mail;
- and after receipt by the seller of the full price.
Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale. Any dispute on this point will take place within the framework of a possible exchange and the guarantees mentioned below.
In some cases, including non-payment, incorrect address or other problem on the buyer's account, the seller reserves the right to block the buyer's order until the problem is resolved.
For any question relating to the follow-up of an order, the buyer can send an email to the seller at the following email address: email@example.com
Article 5 - Electronic signature
The online provision of the buyer's credit card number and the final validation of the order will constitute proof of the buyer's agreement:
- payment of sums due under the purchase order;
- signature and express acceptance of all operations carried out.
In the event of fraudulent use of the bank card, the buyer is invited, as soon as this use is observed, to send an email to the seller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 6 - Order confirmation
The seller provides the buyer with an order confirmation, by email.
Article 7 - Proof of the transaction
The computerized registers, kept in the seller's computer systems under reasonable security conditions, will be considered as proof of the communications, orders and payments made between the parties. Archiving of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium that can be produced as proof.
Article 8 - Product information and quality
The products governed by these general conditions are those which appear on the seller's website and which are indicated as sold and dispatched by the seller. They are offered within the limits of available stocks.
The products are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the responsibility of the seller could not be engaged.
The photographs used on the site are present only as an indication; the equipment used by the buyer to consult the site may vary the quality of these photographs, no complaint can be made as to a difference observed between them and the products ordered.
Allergens, composition and nutritional information are provided on the product sheets.
The products offered on the site comply with the legislation and standards applicable in France (production, packaging and conservation).
The seller cannot guarantee the quality of its products if the buyer has not kept them under the conditions prescribed by the seller or has consumed them beyond the consumption date indicated on the packaging.
Article 9 – Price
The seller reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but undertakes to apply the current prices indicated at the time of the order, subject to availability on that date.
Prices are in euros. They do not take into account the delivery costs, invoiced in addition, and indicated before the validation of the order. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the price of the products in the online store.
If one or more taxes or contributions, in particular environmental, were to be created or modified, up or down, this change may be passed on to the selling price of the products.
Article 10 - Method of payment
This is an order with payment obligation, which means that placing the order involves payment by the buyer.
To pay for his order, the buyer has, at his option, all the payment methods made available to him by the seller and listed on the seller's website. The buyer guarantees to the seller that he has the necessary authorizations to use the method of payment chosen by him, during the validation of the order form. The seller reserves the right to suspend any management of the order and any delivery in the event of refusal of authorization of payment by credit card from officially accredited bodies or in the event of non-payment. In particular, the seller reserves the right to refuse to make a delivery or to honor an order from a buyer who has not fully or partially paid a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is in progress. .
Payment of the price is made in full on the day of the order, as follows:
- Bank card
Article 11 - Availability of products - Reimbursement - Cancellation
Except in cases of force majeure, during periods of high delivery traffic (Christmas, New Year, Valentine's Day, etc.) or when the online store is closed (which will be clearly announced on the home page of the site), the delivery times shipping will be, within the limits of available stocks, those indicated below. Shipping times run from the date of registration of the order indicated on the order confirmation email.
For deliveries in Metropolitan France and Corsica, the order preparation and dispatch time is within 2 working days then delivery within 2 to 3 working days from the day following that on which the buyer placed his order, according to the following terms : tracked letter or Colissimo. At the latest, the deadline will be 30 working days after the conclusion of the contract.
For deliveries in the DOM-TOM or another country, the terms of delivery will be specified to the buyer on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of non-compliance with the agreed delivery date or deadline, the buyer must, before breaking the contract, order the seller to perform it within a reasonable additional period.
In the absence of performance at the end of this new period, the buyer may freely terminate the contract.
The buyer must complete these successive formalities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or in writing on another durable medium, in particular by e-mail to the address: email@example.com
The contract will be considered resolved upon receipt by the seller of the letter or writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has performed in the meantime.
The buyer may, however, immediately terminate the contract, if the dates or deadlines seen above constitute for him an essential condition of the contract.
In this case, when the contract is terminated, the seller is required to reimburse the buyer for all sums paid, at the latest within 14 days following the date on which the contract was terminated.
In case of unavailability of the product ordered, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible and will have the possibility of canceling his order. The buyer will then have the choice of requesting either a refund of the sums paid within 14 days of their payment at the latest, or the exchange of the product.
Article 12 - Terms of delivery
Delivery means the transfer to the consumer of physical possession or control of the goods. The products ordered are delivered according to the methods and the deadline specified above.
The products are delivered to the address indicated by the buyer on the order form, the buyer must ensure its accuracy. Any package returned to the seller because of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be reshipped at the buyer's expense. The buyer can, at his request, obtain the sending of an invoice to the billing address and not to the delivery address, by validating the option provided for this purpose on the order form.
If the buyer is absent on the day of delivery, the delivery person will leave a notice in the mailbox, which will allow the package to be collected at the place and time indicated.
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, opened, the buyer must then check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, the buyer must imperatively refuse the package and note a reservation on the delivery note (package refused because opened or damaged).
The buyer must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reservations accompanied by his signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product compared to the delivery note, damaged package, broken products, etc.).
This verification is considered to have been carried out when the buyer, or a person authorized by him, has signed the delivery slip.
If the products need to be returned to the seller, they must be the subject of a return request to the seller within 14 days of delivery. Any complaint made outside this period cannot be accepted. The return of the product can only be accepted for products in their original state (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.). Any product that has been unsealed by the buyer cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene and health protection.
Article 13 - Delivery errors
The buyer must formulate with the seller on the same day of delivery or at the latest on the first working day following delivery, any complaint of error of delivery and/or non-conformity of the products in kind or in quality with respect to the instructions on the order form. Any complaint made after this period may be rejected.
The complaint can be made by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any complaint not made in the rules defined above and within the time limits cannot be taken into account and will release the seller from any liability vis-à-vis the buyer.
Upon receipt of the complaint, the seller will assign an exchange number for the product(s) concerned and will communicate it by e-mail to the buyer. The exchange of a product can only take place after the allocation of the exchange number.
In the event of a delivery or exchange error, any product to be exchanged or refunded must be returned to the seller as a whole and in its original packaging, by letter followed, to the following address: 29 Rue Esquirol 75013 Paris .
Return costs are the responsibility of the seller.
Article 14 - Product warranty
14-1 Legal guarantee of conformity
The seller guarantees the conformity of the goods sold with the contract, allowing the buyer to make a request under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L. 217-4 and following of the consumer code.
In the event of implementation of the legal guarantee of conformity, it is recalled that:
- the buyer has a period of 2 years from the delivery of the goods to act;
- the buyer can choose between repairing or replacing the good, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L. 217-17 of the consumer code;
- the buyer does not have to provide proof of the non-compliance of the goods during the 24 months in the case of new goods (6 months in the case of second-hand goods), following the delivery of the goods.
14-2 Legal warranty against hidden defects
In accordance with articles 1641 and following of the civil code, the seller is liable for hidden defects that may affect the property sold. It will be up to the buyer to prove that the defects existed at the time of the sale of the property and are of such a nature as to render the property unfit for the use for which it is intended. This guarantee must be implemented within two years from the discovery of the defect.
The buyer can choose between canceling the sale or reducing the price in accordance with article 1644 of the civil code.
Article 15 - Right of withdrawal
Application of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the buyer has a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of his order to return any item that does not suit him and request an exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of return costs which remain the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns must be made in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) allowing them to be remarketed in new condition.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete products are not taken back.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com. In this case, an acknowledgment of receipt on a durable medium will be immediately communicated to the buyer. Any other mode of declaration of withdrawal is accepted. It must be unambiguous and express the will to retract.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, the price of the product(s) purchased is reimbursed and the delivery costs are reimbursed.
Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
The exchange (subject to availability) or refund will be made within 7 working days, and at the latest, within 14 days of receipt by the seller of the products returned by the buyer. under the conditions set out above.
According to article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts:
- supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations on the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
- supply of goods likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred for more than thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the professional's control;
- maintenance or repair work to be carried out urgently at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, within the limit of spare parts and work strictly necessary to respond to the emergency;
- supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications;
- supply of digital content not provided on a material medium, the execution of which has begun after the express prior agreement of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
Article 16 - Force majeure
All circumstances beyond the control of the parties preventing the execution under normal conditions of their obligations are considered as causes for exemption from the obligations of the parties and lead to their suspension.
The party who invokes the circumstances referred to above must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence, as well as of their disappearance.
Will be considered as cases of force majeure all irresistible facts or circumstances, external to the parties, unforeseeable, inevitable, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the latter, despite all reasonably possible efforts. Expressly, are considered as cases of force majeure or fortuitous events, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals: the blockage of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning, disruption of telecommunications networks or difficulties specific to telecommunications networks external to customers.
The parties will come together to examine the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the performance of the contract will be continued. If the case of force majeure lasts longer than three months, these general conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
Article 17 - Intellectual property
The content of the website remains the property of the seller, the sole holder of the intellectual property rights to this content.
Buyers agree not to make any use of this content; any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and is likely to constitute an offense of counterfeiting.
Article 18 - Computing and Freedoms
The personal data provided by the buyer are necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices.
They may be communicated to the seller's partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The buyer has a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to information concerning him. This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the methods defined on the site mylicone.com.
Article 19 - Partial non-validation
If one or more stipulations of these general conditions are held to be invalid or declared as such pursuant to a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent jurisdiction, the other stipulations will retain their full force. and their scope.
Article 20 - Non-waiver
The fact for one of the parties not to take advantage of a breach by the other party of any of the obligations referred to in these general conditions cannot be interpreted for the future as a waiver of the obligation. in question.
Article 21 - Title
In case of difficulty of interpretation between any of the titles appearing at the head of the clauses, and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared non-existent.
Article 22 - Language of the contract
These general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text shall prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 23 - Mediation and settlement of disputes
The buyer may resort to conventional mediation, in particular with the Consumer Mediation Commission or with existing sectoral mediation bodies, or any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute.
In accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013, the European Commission has set up an Online Dispute Resolution platform, facilitating the independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between consumers and professionals in the 'European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/.
Article 24 - Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of French law. The competent court is the Commercial Court of Paris.
This is the case for the rules of substance as well as for the rules of form. In the event of a dispute or complaint, the buyer will first contact the seller to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 25 - Protection of personal data
The personal data that is collected on this site are as follows:
- account opening : when creating the user's account, his name; first name ; email address ; Phone Number ; address ;
- connexion : when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his surname, first name, connection data, use, location and payment data;
- profile : the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to fill in a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment : as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the website, the third-party payment platform records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- cookies : cookies are used, as part of the use of the site. The user has the option of disabling cookies from their browser settings.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide the services of the website, to improve them and to maintain a secure environment. Specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- verification, identification and authentication of data transmitted by the user;
- offering the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- implementation of user support;
- personalization of the services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences;
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware (malicious software or malicious software) and management of security incidents;
- management of any disputes with users;
- Sending commercial and advertising information, based on user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third party companies, in the following cases:
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has entered into contracts;
- when the user posts, in the free comment areas of the website, publicly available information;
- when the user authorizes the third party website to access his data;
- when the website uses the services of service providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data. personal ;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to respond to claims made against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- If the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or receivership proceeding, it may be required to assign or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before the personal data is transferred to a third party.
Security and privacy
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against unauthorized alteration, destruction and access. However, please note that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information over the internet.
Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- right of access: they can exercise their right of access, to know the personal data concerning them. In this case, prior to the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- right of rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they can request that the information be updated.
- right to deletion of data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- right to limitation of processing: users can request the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- right to object to data processing: users can object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided by the GDPR.
- right to portability: they can request that the website hand over the personal data provided to them to transmit it to a new website.
Evolution of this clause
The website reserves the right to make any changes to this personal data protection clause at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its site.